Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Stair Collage

I've kind of avoided anything on my stairs because it's a tricky wall and it's easier to design for others than yourself sometimes lol. I have had stuff on there but it was boring. I finally got motivated and did a collage that I LOVE, best part is it didn't cost me a thing! I used stuff I had lying around. Granted, I don't know what others have lying around, I always have a few bins in my basement of decor that isn't being used so it's great when I get creative and have no budget. Super simple. If I bought stuff I would do more elaborate but I plan on adding to it, so it isn't finished but nothing in my house ever is... :) Sorry for the bad pictures, took them with my phone, my bad. At least you know my stuff usually looks better in person than online, right?! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment