Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Polka Dot Nursery


 My son is two now but thought I'd post his pics from his nursery. My mom painstakingly painted the stripes for the wall and my sister, her and I did all the rest of the painting while we were also painting the rest of my house (never move when you're 7 months pregnant!). I didn't start on his nursery til after I moved and only had a month or so to really get it going. I wish I would have had more time to do a few other things and different curtains and much more home made stuff but I actually ended up buying all of the furniture online out of laziness time crunch but I think it turned out ok for a quick-pregnant brain design! :) I do still love it because he's a toddler now but he hasn't outgrown his room at all and I haven't even had to take the dots off yet. It's colorful like a kids room should be but muted and will still grow with him. Of course I'm already thinking of re-decorating ideas but that's only because I like to experiment on my house and change it often...



 

1 comment: