Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easy Spring Decor



A few months ago, I was instructed asked by the Relief Society to decorate for the Relief Society birthday dinner. There was no budget and I had decorated for it last year so I was expected to just use the things I had around the house. Thinking I had a week or so to plan for it, I ignored anxiously awaited the time I would start planning the decor. Well here comes Tuesday and I find out it was that night instead of next week. The simple thing would have been to re-use last year's decor but due to my OCD desire to serve, I couldn't have that. So this is what I came up with during the best time of my day my son's naptime. It's definitely not amazing so don't get your hopes up, but it was easy and the best part was that I now had spring decor for my house after, which was much needed. All I used was some dollar frames I had laying around, ribbon I had laying around, leftover letters and flowers I had from a project years ago, white paper, vases, rocks, skewers (not even the craft kind), glue gun, etc. You get the idea.







No comments:

Post a Comment